Well I splurged on ebay the other day and Kit arrived to me in the mail yesterday! Shes sooo adorable, I dont know WHY I didnt get her sooner. I also sold one of my PM 1991 Felicity's to make up for Kit. I also realized that all the hidden costs with buying a house is making me broke! LOL So I wont be able to afford many more AG items for quite some time, which I think is a good thing! [img]smile.gif[/img] I am saving for Nicki and if I can't save enough, I'll just have to sacrifice some items to get her later! One of my credit cards is in the danger zone, which Im afraid once we move, I wont be able to pay off that easily. EEK! I usually ask for money for my bday and christmas but I dont think it will happen this year. We will be getting gift cards for things for the new house!
Anyhow, sorry to ramble! Kit is so adorable! I love her! [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDITED TO ADD PICTURE! [img]smile.gif[/img] IS SHE AN OLDER OR NEWER KIT?

IMG 1166 1

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ October 28, 2006 12:39 PM: Message edited by: wrx-gal ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 28, 2006 12:44 PM: Message edited by: wrx-gal ]</font>